Wednesday, July 8, 2009

A post dedicated to food.

*more pics less words this time.

Mel took me somewhere at SS somewhere (I forgot which section) to try this mamak place which its kinda different from other mamaks coz the price of the food there aint mamak-ish.
And they have so MANY variety, u would want to be back and try EVERYTHING on the menu.

Omgee. To die forrr. Carbonara something something.

There even huggeee meatballs, but I kinda like ikea ones better. :D
Next stop, Cupcake chic!
Okay I just discovered yesterday that cupcake chic is DIFFERENT from wondermilk. =.=''
wondermilk is wondermilk. cupcake chic is cupcake chic.
Sorry if I confused you guys lol.

Cupcake is love.

I dont know why but Im so addicted to cupcakes now.

I wanted cookies and cream! But they didnt make it that day. =(

Vanilla banana something something. The icing was sweet but not as sweet as cuppacakes. Icing is love so I dont really mind. Once in a while wont kill ya right. *wink

Where you can get them. =)

On the way there, i saw .. POLLUTION.
my goitt.
I was freaking out in the car thinkin it was a building on fire or something.

A closer shot.
Mana tau, its just someone or something burning some bushes stuff. =.=''
Tisk Tisk Tisk. No wonder Malaysia so hot.

.. I love pop music. :DDDDD
Cute larh weii~

*hearts

2 comments:

Fat fat fat... fatin!,  July 13, 2009 at 11:09 AM  

DEY WOMAN, YOU MAKE ME WANNA BREAK MY DIET!
P.S: Can I have three guesses on the person who gifted you with Patrick? :P

pHei e is me. July 13, 2009 at 5:45 PM  

lol make yr guess. =DD
no neeed diet la my dearrrr.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP