Saturday, July 18, 2009

Suprised. Shocked. Touched.

I got con!

Okay nolarh con for a good reason anyway lol.
How the 'con' begun wtf ::

"Suppose' to go for harry potter with melvin.


Hopped into the car *figuratively


Said take me go makan first.


Ask me to cover my eyes with petreeck coz i refuse to be blindfolded when almost reaching coz said got suprise. O.o


Walked me to this building and knew I was in a lift when I heard the *ding! sound of the lift wtf.


On the way there, making big fuss and lotsa noise coz melvin dunno how to give directions and I almost slipped on a step lol wtf.


Opened the door, it was cold. "waaa, aircond room" i thought to myself.


Open my eyes and saw ::

Awww.
Actually Loe was there to greet me first with her usual very cute smileee. Aww.
And I was like goitttt Im at loe's help residence now lol.
AND that means, I was at the lobby just now making lotsa noise and kept saying "Melvin, you bringing me go see Jay Chou is it now?" wtf.
I bet everyone was giving me the stare. =.=''

Anyway,

Cuppacakes! *love

Love the detail and flavour yum! vanilla.

Signature pose wtf.

Loe's turn haha loe said she stayed up until four in the morning to do this aww thanks babe. And yee chern babe I didnt forget youuuu, eventhought you cannot make it. =)
First time being in loe's room and I gotta say I really love it! Looks like a hotel room with aircond and all, own toilet. So niceeeee.

Got balloons somemore ok eventhough it became small already haha appreciate them!

Still cannot get enough of it.

wtf. hahahaha nice one.

Friends which whom I celebrated with. *love

Another friend, Carrick which wasnt in the picture coz he went to the toilet to do his hair or something haiyo.

Another suprise! omggg

Credits to
Melvin Lee
and
Lim Ee Loe
for planning this
and
ChernChern
babe too eventhough you cannot make it.

Been celebrating bday with family only all this while so this year it was a whole different experience. :D
I was indeed suprised. shocked. touched. :)

LOVE MY BESTIES FREAKIN MUCH!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 5, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP