Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tiptop condition

I'm just done from cleaning my room.
Yes.
Wee Phei Yee.
Cleaning her room.
Remarkable isn't it?
I thought so too myself *grins.
I personally hate it, but then again, I dont want to study with dust and funguses wtf
(not saying my room have okayy, im just sayin)

Anyyyway, I did my own manicure today and am very proud of it.
Was tempted to go for manicure at first but, if we can save, we should save.
Yes thanks mum I know ure very proud of me now hahaha

Pink! :)
Unfortunately I only did it on one hand wtf coz my other left hand wasnt steady enough to do my right, everytime also got this stupid prob one haiz.

Bought that sticker thangg from etude house. OMG talking bout etude house, their sales really really massive one I am going to love etude house from now on seriously. How I love koreans. *coughs.
Bought a concealer for the first time for guess how much, 20 bucks! *faints
I was tempted to try their foundation base and bb cream though coz its friggin cheap on sales now, but come to think of it, must as well finish mine first.
AND MASCARA SO FREAKIN AWESOME but not on sale. shoot!

The 'Im so proud of myself and my bargain hunting skill' face.

PS :: There's this dress at topshop supppper preetty AND ITS ON SALE ARGHHHH.
After 50% discount, 80 bucks.
*faints
Such a rare occasion. *big wet eyes.
I've been like the topshop and f21 stalker lately because of the MEGA sale larh seriously I think the sales persons also recognise me dy wtf
Why cant chinese new year be next week so that I have a reason to get it. T_____T
Uncle jansonnn, help? lol


Love live koreans!
Saranghaeyo!
rofl

4 comments:

Anonymous,  August 10, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

wah!! can go through like tat 1 ar.. no no no.. unc J, cannot ok?
Spoiled child wait.. not by her mum but us.. a BIG BIG NOOOOO!!!!!
:p
Dah la SS..

pHei e is me. August 10, 2009 at 8:07 PM  

are u auntie margareeet.
LOL.
uncle janson ownself say oneeee. hahahhaa

Anonymous,  August 10, 2009 at 11:05 PM  

kan auntie awak dah bawak kau untuk facial? itu duit aku tau.. ;-)
Uncle-J

pHei e is me. August 10, 2009 at 11:23 PM  

lol. yeaa.
kidding ny larhh haiyo. :DDDD

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP