Thursday, August 13, 2009

SOMEBODY got his xbox back.

Have you ever experience times when you ask yr guy friends / boyfriends / brothers / uncles /cousins to help you do something but then they replied you sayin,

"wait. gaming brb."

I KNOW! DAMN irritating right! Grr.
This is why I hate DOTA, counter strike, general, and whatever boyish games created.

AND horrr, SOMEBODY finally got his xbox back horrr.
Crap.
I think I will be hearing lots of "wait. gaming brb." or super sloww sms replies.

What happens when one plays too much xbox ::

Lol. Ok larh no larh.
This is actually what happens when you try to teach phei yee physics.
Repeat 3 times also still dont understand. Sighh sorry mel.
AGAIN. 'The Physics and me' dilemma. I DUNNO WHY PHYSICS hate me so much sighh. I study so freaking hard stayed up until 2am summore and all I got was ::


Half.
T__________T

How?
How to get scholarship like that?

Shoot.
=(

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP