Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Trip back to malacca with nothing but my clothes on.

Got your attention?! wtf ok larh not only my clothes got backpack also which happens to weigh a hundred tonnes. T_T
Well basically its the first time I went to pudu all by myself all the way from cyberjaya *big soaked eyes
AND never will I want to do that again.

While waiting for the ERT which takes like for.e.ver with cynthia. The ERT was really nicee I mean its really classy and all like the trains I sit in japan. :DD
yes ok larh I have to admit I did not travel alone *shyy

To go to pudu, I need to take the T429 bus to Putrajaya Sentral then ERT then LRT to plaza rakyat then only reach pudu.
Crap.
That could only mean,
I've will smell hundreds of human's sweat,
Thousands of people coughing and sneezing,
and
Millions of germs surrounding me waiting to attack my immune system wtf.
By the time I reach pudu I was like. shit. no mask. sure kena one. =(

Hello crowded bus wtf. One more thing I cannot tahan is that the eventhough the bus is like freakin pack the driver still say "boleh masuk boleh masuk" wth?
BOLEH MASUK YOUR HEAD LARH TRY TO MASUK LARH YOU. bleh
Moving on, we were so freakin scared dont have bus ticket for 3pm bus dy coz we reached pudu at like.. 245 wtf. When the woman said "ok, nak berapa ticket?" I was like "HUH?"
Seriously?!.
So admise of the happiness and stuff I started paying and everything and lalala its like 3.00pm already WTF and we had to do this amazing race thingy with my bagpack and run for the bus. And I would like to apologize to cynthia for stopping to buy tropicana twister wtf.
Thank goodness the bus is still there. But we got the worst seat, ever.

It was a double decker bus and the only placed available for both of us is like on the topmost front. It's usually exciting to sit infront of the bus coz you can view everything BUT in this bus its not coz IT IS LIKE friggin 50 CELCIUS AT THAT PLACE.
No friggin aircond there somemore.

&#*^$58%^@#$5%$Y@#&#lala&^#%&#^$%

TV also not working one. So crappy. T___T And first time I sit bus, woke up in sweat one.
Sigh. I want my money back eventhough its like rm12.40 wtf.

Had char siew fan ...

Its apparently the best in Malacca.

... While my uncle had his dry mee rebus.

HAHAHAHA so kesian. He's pissed coz they gave so little sauce hahahhaa.

I told my auntie I need pampering when I reach malacca and she brought me for facial !!
My first facial. *cues for audience to go awww.

At slimming sanctuary wtf.
I didnt know they have facial spa stuff also okay when auntie brought me there I was like err, slimming?!


I love facials! except for the part where they remove my pimples IT FRIGGIN HURT O EM GEE.
They had this promo because it was their 9th anniversary and the facial is like 68 bucks. Got free product somemore. :DDD I think its some french brand huhu~
To be continued...

Part 2 :: Seremban beef noodles!
=)

3 comments:

Foteinyx August 6, 2009 at 12:48 AM  

I admit to not being very fond of the public transportation system in this country myself. I'm too chickened out by all the strangers surrounding me =( But heyy at least you have something dreary to blog about (which is always a good read,despite the crappy experiences) :D

pHei e is me. August 6, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

lol agree.
there's alwayss A first time experience. :D

Anonymous,  January 10, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP