Friday, September 4, 2009

Dodododonutss.

Helloo . . . Here I am blogging again wtf.

I haven try Krispy Kreme yet but I heard it is good but alil too sweet?
Hmm, would try it soon but for now, say hello to ::

Jco J.POPS baby donuts!
So cute horr.

Sorry the pic aint very nice and the donuts look quite ugly lol coz its like kept over night already and from the fridge.

Hmm. Best donuts ingredients. Hmm.

Overall it wasnt that good wasnt that bad either. Probably because Im not a big fan of donuts. but I prefer BigApple. :)
Krispy Kreme next!

2 comments:

ck September 4, 2009 at 5:12 PM  

Big Dream? No lah! Just ask your dad to watch those Korean food documentary & ad, he likes to jalan-jalan cari makan mah, rite? :p

pHei e is me. September 4, 2009 at 8:55 PM  

lol not that easy not that easy. :D

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP