Sunday, September 6, 2009

I now own a BLOGSHOP!

YES you heard me right! :)

My friends (eeloe yeechern) and I started a blogshop. *yayayayayyayayayyyyy
We're starting with clothes first, most of them are from Korea.
Yes Korea! Anyahaseiyo wtf.
Of course, we need all the support in the world !!
Visit Visit Visit !!

Click on the picture to get to the webbie.

AmourPour means LOVE in french and yupe, our LOVE for Fashion.
Aww, cheesy I know but french is french, nothing beats that. :p
Prices are fixed and are cheap already okayyy!
We don't do no pasar malam service bargainbargain wtf. :D
Close friends no need shipping somemore we can just pass them to you, see see see very good service right?! :D
Don't wait, don't hesitate no more.

Clicky click! >>>> amour-pour.blogspot.com

1 comments:

ck September 7, 2009 at 1:22 PM  

Dear, my wife ask if family members got say....20% discount kah? :p

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP