Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tender Loving Care

That's practically what I need right now. Boohoo~

. . . Suffering in silence . . .
*well, not really silent coz I kept sneezing wtf its disgusting but a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do

Thousand apology to Yap and Meng Jun for spreading the cold to you guys. :x
My bad.
Its actually kinda funny, talking to them discussing bout english stuff and then slowly one by one start grabbing the tissue and blow their nose rofl. Minutes later, the mamak table is like full of tissues hahahhaha.

My current companion.
I love you premier. Without you, my pillow case might be wet tonight. =(

Oh and before I forget, here I am, wishing my bestie LIM EE LOE, LIM LULU, LOE, LOELOE, LIMILU, LOELOE babe lol whatever it is . . .

*sorry stole your pic. ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!

*I know its tomorrow
an early wish teehee~
sorry cant be there to celebrate with you darl,
perhaps on a weekend!

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP