Monday, September 28, 2009

White is the new black.

I think I'm sick.
Just ate a packet of Mamee, drank water and went to sleep.
Next thing I know, woke up and my throat became itchy. Sigh what is this.
And oh, I'm so proud of myself today coz I found the whole 4o episode of Moonlight Resonance with subtitles! :DDDD

Since baby PSP came back to me, I've been playing Harvest Moon Innocent Life and had been finding cheats on the web lol I dunno why larh but I fancy these types of games where I get to run my own farm and get a gf wtf. Yes gf. My character is a guy. =='' At first they ask for the name for my character at the beginning of the game and I was like okay, 'Gracie'. Then later I found out my character is a male. T___T
WHY liddat one.

Anyway,
Class started at 10.30am today and ends at 12.30pm. hohoho life is good. *grins
First class today :: Physics. Boring than ever but yea, a good student SHALL NOT complain.

Boo!
Craving for ikan bakar le.
=(

6 comments:

Foteinyx September 29, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

gracie is a guuuy! xDD haha seriously, that's just hilarious!

and what's up with you and the ikan bakar cravings? never took you to be a fish person :P

++ NOW I KNOW WHY YOU AVOIDED MY JAMIE OLIVER QUESTION!!!

Gracie, you bag of sillies xD

pHei e is me. September 29, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

LOL I MISS YOU LARH FATIN!!!
Get your butt back here now. :x
I dont like fishes, I just like ikan bakar and fish and chips. Wait.
That doesnt make sense, does it? O.o

Foteinyx September 30, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

lmao! silly gracie! *hugs* i'll be there sooner than you think! just hope you guys wouldn't THEN go 'aww man, she's ALREADY home...' xD ready yourself for my 'kacauness', muahahahahahaa ~

AmourPour = LOVE September 30, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

lol. you're in dubai now right?
HOW IS IT?!
and where's my duit raya?!!! :DDD

Foteinyx October 3, 2009 at 3:14 AM  

saudi larh xD
very hot x__X and i l.o.v.e being home with my fam =)
only got fatter (and darker, the evil rays of the sun baked me D:)!

duit raya? i can give you 2 riyals, i think i have that much! :P

i wanna go back but i don't wanna go back lol! xD maybe we can have secret recipe 2gether when i return ;)

pHei e is me. October 4, 2009 at 12:58 AM  

yay! er, 2 riyals is like... how many RM LOL sorry I dont really know.
LOL AND WHY IN THE WORLD DID I SAID YOU'RE IN DUBAI NOW hahahah, what i meant was saudi. :D

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP