Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Cherry cherry buum buum.

Doo doo doo.
Im super happy today, I don't know why.
Er, perhaps because,

(a) TODAY IS THURSDAY and thursday means that, its the end of the week for me already!

(b) Cafe World I level 7! ^^ wtf.

(c) I ate Saba's food (Arabian food damn nice one) for the past two days and I'm supppperly satisfied. :)

(d) I'm going to have campbell mushroom soup later yum

(e) Would be going for a movie tomorrow! Keep the "meatballs" coming. ^^

(f) Took crazy pictures during lab.

(g) Just woke up from sleep wtf and its now 9.05pm I wonder what time would I sleep later.

And here I bring to you some miscellaneous stuff ::

The doctors. *grins
Oh and pharmacists. ^^

XoXo gossip girls. *sizzles wtf

I SERIOSLY have no idea what type of group picture is this got hold hand in the middle of no where somemore want rofl.
Seriously.
Guys.
Tisk tisk tisk.

Sorry ainil but . . .

Inside there is where you belong lol wtf later her bf belasah me. Damn.

The lighting in the lab was nice so we took pictures while miss was explaining some stuff.
Typically typical. *grins

Abit cutt-ed off our face. Super damn pro photographer me. ==''

==''

My hair would never grow at this rate. T___T
*notice that I' kao kao concentrate in class kayyy dont playplay peeps.

Okays.
Off to cook my soup!
Till then,
Let's have some fun this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick. :p
*is there any hidden meaning behind this, coz I dont really know. Seriously.

4 comments:

Foteinyx October 16, 2009 at 2:31 AM  

LMAO!
HAHAHAHAHA!
Ah darn it I wish I was more camera-friendly~!
But the group picture! Seriously! Hahaha I have no idea what it means either! xD

Oh btw do u actually know what the word c*nt means to most people? Because it's like, a super swear word o.o

Andandand that part of the song by Lady Gaga... I'll explain it to you later next week if you haven't already found out on your own by then ;D

pHei e is me. October 16, 2009 at 6:13 PM  

c*nt?! what in the world is that?
is it can't?! lol if yes actually that was what i meant hehe
OMG YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THE MEANING.
Im super innocent one. ROFL.

Foteinyx October 16, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

lol ohh you meant the past tense of 'cut' but misspelled it! haha i was gonna die going 'OMG GRACIE DOESN'T SAY STUFF LIKE THAAAT DD:'

xD

I'll tell you the meaning when I see you and if you remind me, ne? xD haiyo so innocent one, even most malays know the meaning! xD

pHei e is me. October 16, 2009 at 11:43 PM  

the meaning of what?
the song? LOL
lets not go to that shall we. :DDD
or, perhaps, during college. rofl

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP