Monday, October 12, 2009

Evacuate the dance floor.

NO pictures in my post today. *gasp
Oh well, that's another way of saying nothing hip and happening happen today. *looks down

Yalarh title of my post damn gempak *evacuate the dance floor* like I go clubbing liddat but nohh I just like the song thats why. :p


Normal day.
Woke up for class at 9.15am. Snooze till 9.28am.
Then rush for shower coz class is at 10.3oam and had to take the unpunctual rapid. ==
Physics today was boring as ever.
Maths quiz tomorrow.
Physics quiz on Wednesday.
Don't really know what to eat for dinner though.
So yea, that's my schedule le for the next 3 months. *yawn

So, if you don't mind I shall proceed to Cafe World on Fb and Burger Rush 2.
Babai.

PS :: My mum's Cafe world is like level 13 already omg what is this. ?!!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  October 16, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

can you please accept my neighbour invitation???
guess WHO >.<|||

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP