Sunday, November 15, 2009

Nikon D3000?

Too bad it aint mine. =p
He's trying to convince me to get the same camera but let's just say I'm 70% convince ny. hah!
Still 30% rooting on G11. :)

Hmm, went for a hair cut yesterday. Well, not reaaaally a hair cut.
Just to cut my fringe coz its super heavy and thick already.
I remember the time when I went to see the doctor, she actually told me to clip my fringe up coz its covering my eyes and all lol.

Fooling around. ^^
Taken in a saloon in The Curve.
The same saloon where I always stare at their banner which caught my attention that says

"sexy hair extensions, RM2.50 per piece, genuine hair" :x


I was asked to wait for the stylist coz he's washing some customer's hair and when he came I was super scared coz the sylist that's gonna cut my hair is a lil.. lala. *shify eyes.

Before.

After! :DDDD
Ok I told the guy I wanted bangs, and I think he didnt know coz he said ya ya okayokay but then 5 mins later ask whether I want it slunted or not. =='''
Okay whatever. Can see that he's a cantonese person rather than a mandarin speaking one. His accent is plain weird. Or perhaps its me, wtf.

Ignore the white strands. T____T
It's a sign..
It's perhaps time..
To dye my hair.. T____T

Checking myself out after the cut. *vainnness
I think he didnt quite ok! Thinned my hair alil too.
All for . . . RM1o. :)

Next up on the list was movie!
2o12!!!!!
ZOMG you people seriously have to watch this!
Seriously nice!
Not even one moment when you feel

"man, this is so boring"
or
"cehh, so fake" or
"walao, like that also can arh"

CAUSE ITS THAT GOOD!

and damn gan jiong somemore serious.

OH and twilight new moon is coming out soon!
ZOMG. Cinemas really know how to makan my money.
First MJ, then Time Traveller's wife, then 2012, next twilight.
Whoaa.

Curve MutiaraDamansara.
Cathay cineplax.
:)

*pics are all taken with the dslr.
edited the size alil, if not it would take f.o.r.e.v.e.r. to upload the pic. ==''

4 comments:

Foteinyx November 15, 2009 at 2:36 PM  

woot! nice haircut!
and i SO have to see 2012 and New Moon soon! xD

pHei e is me. November 15, 2009 at 6:18 PM  

Aww thanks. :)
AND YES YOU SOOOO HAVE TO WATCH IT!

Janson November 15, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

ish ish ish... apalah hang dengan rambut KOLOT ni?

pHei e is me. November 16, 2009 at 12:33 AM  

eh, uncle janson, ini dipanggil "bangs" :DDDD

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP