Friday, January 8, 2010

FLYfm mm mm mm.

I kinda regret not going to NEYO's concert lorh! I heard it was awesome and eventhough I'm not a biiigggg neyo fan but yesh I do admire him.

GET THIS :: I used to not know how to differentiate neyo from chris brown *failure and I don't think I'm getting any better too wtf.

BUT I STILL LOVE NEYO'
s songs okeehh!
Sexy love. :))))

Oh and today I did something way out of my league. My first time, our first time I think, stalking the FLYfm Myvee troupers lol and I'm like super freaking kiasu wanna take as many free stuff as possible wtf.

And these are what I've got!



Got sloggi somemore okayy. :)



And NICK JONAS STAND THINGY! hahahahhahahah



BBQ chicken voucher! But its only 5 bucks and must spent minimum 20 bucks. ):

They were giving out free movie tickets to watch the triller show case39 izzit if I'm not mistaken but Mel and I aint fans of thriller movies *shhyy and the screening is like on a weekday so hurmph we rather go for the CD!

FLYfm's British invasion! where I don't know half of the songs in the album. ==''
But anyhow, its freee.

I'm one happy girl today.

Whee~

5 comments:

Anonymous,  January 9, 2010 at 11:26 AM  

i c tat someone has got a new ring..
or i m wrong?

Please, just call me pheiyee. January 10, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

wow. very observant! =D its my auntie's actually. she gave it to me lol or are you my aunttt geng geng gengggg. hahaha

Anonymous,  January 10, 2010 at 1:01 PM  

kan obvious!!

Please, just call me pheiyee. January 10, 2010 at 4:37 PM  

LOL why la put anonymousss haha anyway, your ring still very shiny leh! =D

Anonymous,  January 10, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

kan obvious. see who give you 1 la

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP