Thursday, January 7, 2010

Funny, how it works.


I was browsing thru my vain pictures folder (yes I did really named it that), and spotted a picture OF me but DOESN'T LOOK like me.

How ironic.

Anyway, I'll be having me first chem lab 2 quiz tomorrow! A lil nervous don't know why.
Housemates are screaming downstairs now lol prolly because they found out something interesting to debate on this time, but it's usually bout Jae Jung =='''

Introduction to medic and phar first class today. The lecturer was somehow convincing more students to enter the pharmacy faculty than medic lol wonder why.

However.


My ambition still remains strong! (:

Apart from studies, another part of me is looking forward for the new year, CNY.
And VERY MUCH MORE looking forward to CNY shopping *grins at mummy
Hope the sales is still on.

Doubt so.

Oh well.


0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP