Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Henna Montana

Ok if you think Im going to talk about the actress turn singer Hannah Montana then you're wrong wtf. Infact, it has nothing to do with her whatsoever. I just use that title coz I find it quirky.

Actually, this is what I'm talking about.



Its my first time doing this! It's like my first homemade tattoo. *grins
Credits to diyana for coming out with the design and drawing it for me and as you can see in the pic, a small part of it is like smudge already. ):

Me and my itchy hands.

Hurmph.

Anyway, if you're as dumbfounded as me about what this is, its henna. I don't know whether it originated from the indias or malays coz I see both of them using them lala fastforward that ain't important, what's important is that this thing stinks man!

As in smelly wokehh

You have to leave it an hour for it to dry then you would be able to wash it already. It would then look like this

Quite orange leh! Didn't expect it to turn out so bright. Now i look like some married lady wtf.
But still, me likey!

.
.
.

One more picture of henna montana!

Hawt damn! :p
( and no i wasn't closing my eyes, my eyes are THAT small ) ==''
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


UPDATE :: Oh, it aint that orange now. (:


4 comments:

Anonymous,  January 13, 2010 at 9:14 AM  

jie, why always up to something???

Please, just call me pheiyee. January 13, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

ha? hahah my friend help me draw one le. curious. =D
no fun no life le mum (which i assume you are) :p

Skinny Wee January 16, 2010 at 3:44 PM  

Phei Yee,since when did u switch to creative arts in Lim Kok Wing.....dad

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP