Friday, February 12, 2010

Back!

Found this old picture in my camera today.
Ahh, parents came to fetch me today, got to see my noisy brother after what, a few months? This was taken the last time he visited me. How time flies huh. (:

And that was the time when I still had my blue lense, damnit I accidentally drop one side of it into the shitty sink the other day when I was about to removed it and was feeling like the world would come to an end the next few days. Sigh. So how bout that, a sad sad story to start of my post wtf.

ANYWAY, what about the Kris Allen story.

I had to say, I was, well, EXTREMELY lucky! Seriously. It all started when ...

OHSHIT MY BATTERY 10% left ny now.


Next post next post, I promise! :x




0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP