Sunday, February 28, 2010

Let's start things over, shall we?

Notice the new layout?  :)

I'm so happy I finally found the right one, although I might change the header soon.
Can't seem to find the right picture, yet. Well, this could only mean, more PHOTOSHOOTS! yay!
This time, I opted for a simple layout this time, simple with spaces for large pictures and nice font.
I love pictures, so as me I want them to be BIG and CLEAR.

I'm no professional photographer, so forgive some of my "out of focus" or blur pictures aite. Teehee~ 

Oh and as for my chatbox and stuff, they still exist! Just that they are located below the post now, so yeah don't forget to leave a comment and tell me what you think there aite. :)

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP