Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Just a few more days.


Hello world! 
There, a big fat picture of me to greet this post, how bout that. =D
And yes, I do have flaws on my face bleh.


I just had my first paper today, biology and it was, erm, moderate. There was this part in the essay which requires us to draw the myosin filament and I swear mine looks like a log with branches sticking out as the myosin head. =.=''
Anyway, biology down, 3 more to go!

Yes, I can feel it!

Home, My room, Seunggi obsessions every Friday night, sounds coming from the kitchen around 6pm as mummy cooks dinner.
I've been missing these for a month plus now and soon, I would be able to get back to paradise, for 3 months! =D
Or perhaps start looking for a part time job. *shifty eyes


I can't wait to be back!

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP