Thursday, April 15, 2010

My guilty pleasures.

Ok this is going to be a very short post, coz I should be sleeping now.


I LOVE SNOWFLAKES OMG WHAT WOULD I BE WITHOUT YOU glutinous balls wtf.
I know I'm been posting up my afflictions towards Snowflakes in my fb several times now, and I shall mention it again here, with pictures. (:

My first visit to Snowflakes would probably be early this year I guess, heck I don't remember. All I can remember is that Mel brought me to the one in Subang, near Asia Cafe. I hate that place coz its super hard to find parking at peak hours but all the food there sedap sedap. Cannot have the best of both worlds I guess.



*faints.





 Best seller!

No joke, that's the real name.
I ALWAYS have this when I'm there.
Served with condensed milk, those glutinous balls are so so chewy and believe it or not, I use to hate them, thinking that they are too eeeky to chew at, but its.
 


 Sea amber jelly.

Mel ordered this. I have no idea why it is called that, but quite cute right the name. (:
Not bad either.  
Pearls,jelly and shaved ice.
Lovely combination!

Now they have another branch in Pavilion, well actually quite long time already and a lil more expensive there. 50 cents or 1 buck more I think. Oh well, still wanna eat! How can I get bored of Snowflakes.

How can I? *grins


Dear lil brother chuchern,
If I can tapao for you I would, but you're to far. 
Boo! Too bad le =(

0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP