Monday, May 31, 2010

Hiatus! with a reason.

Hellooo dearies!


Taken during 'work break', therefore the messy hair and tired crappy face !
(and i have no idea, why my other eye is bigger) O.o



Yeah yeah I know its bit quite awhile since I've updated my blog.
Thousand apologies, my time now is pretty much packed due to my part time job at levi's now. (:
So far, I've learned codes for jeans and how to fold them properly wtf.
Oh and to overcome my phobia of climbing ladders double wtf.
Coz there's this super high ladder (for me) and if customers want new stock of shirts, I have to (reluctantly) climb up and take them. Damn scary le.


My levis uniform heh heh. No free jeans lol


Work is alil boring at times, especially during the morning when I feel that time passes verrrryy slowly.
I just can't wait for my paycheck lah.

Anyway, will try to update more!
Till then,
Have a great day ahead. (:

2 comments:

joven June 4, 2010 at 3:15 AM  

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Please, just call me pheiyee. June 4, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

hi!
thanks joven! (:
will do will do.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP