Sunday, May 9, 2010

You call it a mess? I call it art!

We're going to the fun fair, 
We're going to the fun fair!

A kid at heart.




Noticed they had this Euro Fun Fair when I was traveling in the bus on my way back to Kuantan last week.
Since Melvin boo came down this weekend, another photoshoot!
I went there for the lights, not the rides wtf.
Their rides quite scary one okayy, plus my parents don't believe in these funfairs that travels around coz there might be a possibility that the screws got loose? So not safe.
OMG, scary rightt.
I had been brainwashed and swore never too sit on these rides.

Oh and there was an entrance fee. =.=''
RM3 for adults, RM2 for children.
Rides are NOT free.



Colours.

Ahaks. I forgot what technique is this, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt.
I think it works in this shot.
Err, Right? 



 Sweaty!

It was really hot! Hot as in the weather. Ahem.
Idk why but I think the whether in Kuantan is quite similar to Cyberjaya, although I always thought Cyber was way too hot.




I love this one! Looks like fireworks in the background hehe.
But the trick was for me to stay really still.
And it was.. hard. =X



 Wheee!




Spinnin'

And get ready for this, my all time favourite picha.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




Fuh, looks like some light tornado in the background with me, a ghost model wtf.
Awesome much?
I call it art. (:




0 comments:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP