Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Still daddy's little girl

*Nods head.
Indeed this is my confession. I'm still daddy's little girl.



Our Million dollar smiles


Family picha!

I love you Daddy.

I still remember those days when I was in primary school, after cell group every friday, my brother and I would be sleeping in the car, and daddy would always be the one to carry us up and tuck us into our beds.
 
Now, he still fetches me home every night after work (with mommy too hehe). Most awesomest parents ever.

I forgot to wish my daddy happy birthday (please don't remind me Im a bad daughter wtf) coz he was in china, i know its a lame excuse but still, sorry daddy. But here I am wishing you,


HAPPY   belated   FATHER'S DAY!


I would always be your lil girl.

(:

2 comments:

mum,  June 23, 2010 at 11:04 AM  

yeah, and we know that both of u were pretending to be asleep... :)

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP