Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wipe me up!

Off day today hence being able to update my blog hehe.
Alrighty, gonna blog about one of my favourite item so far.


 Biore wipes!

Nope it ain't baby wipes, these are makeup removers and are AWESOME! (:
Discovered these when I was in Japan, when I went 'make-up' shopping with host sista.
Bought two packs back and it had been much use to me.
You see, these wipes really removes your eyeliner/eyeshadow/mascara altogether leaving my face free from makeup. Actually its much better than some makeup removers I've tried and umm, its really convenient especially for lazy girls like me.


Packaging

It actually comes with a box. This is the refill pack coz I don't think I need the box wtf.
With box MYR35 plus without box (refill pack) MYR25.90, which one would you go for? =P
Available at Sasa!  *new item


High recommended!  hehe

1 comments:

Anonymous,  June 16, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

got myself a pack (with box) of it since you highly recommended. Got it for like RM32.90 with free cosmetic pouch.
GOOD Choice!!

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP