Thursday, August 12, 2010

Anatomy of me.

Orientation ended 6 days ago (perhaps? i cannot think straight right now) and it was a 4 day affair.
Now that class has started and all, my schedule has been packed ever since.

Exams every friday. 
SCTLs (group) assignments almost everyday wtf.
Lab practicals every week. 


And yet, this is THE road I choose.
Its not easy, yes I know, but I didn't expect it to be THIS HARD!
I made myself and my parents proud haha.

Just bought a mountain of books the other day and it costs a bomb.
And these books are only for the first semester! Argh.

Everyday morning when I wake, I'll tell myself that I'm now a medic student and should ACT like one.
*spend.less.time.on.facebook.and.bloggin*

And I should feel guilty every time I start playing Plant vs. Zombies ngommm its super addictive. *puppy eyes
Like yesterday night wtf I played for half and hour then hit the books then play again wtf.
How can like thisss.

Ok I better get back to the powerpoint slides now.
First assessment tomorrow and I'll nervous like hell heaven.
I shall succeed. =)

Promise to update soon!
(Malacca trip pictures soon to come)



1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 17, 2010 at 10:15 PM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP