Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A big thank you to each and everyone of you. (:

Nothing much, but I would like to say a BIG HUGE thank you to all the aunties and uncles (oh and cousins, nieces and nephews) that celebrate my 21st birthday in malacca last saturday!
Thanks for coming down all the way and I'm through blessed to have great relatives like you all.
Thanks for the gifts and angpows. *wink
Thanks mum and dad for the dinner.


  
Yes, I'm old. (:


Love the cake. Although its just a simple buffet dinner, I love the fact that it was held in my auntie's vintage coffee shop with close relatives, yik yak and catching up moments.
It was fun. (:








I had a great 21st birthday partee.
And yes,
I am oneee happy girl.


*BFF lil partee next weekend! 
hehe can't wait for the crepes madness!

1 comments:

Anonymous,  August 10, 2010 at 6:24 PM  

Nice dispatch and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you seeking your information.

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP