Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Morning, sunshine!

Its Wednesday today.
Two more days till assessment and I look forward more to the one week holiday after.
I just wanna leave the books and slides alone and chill for a day or two.
Too much to ask?


*****

Funny story. I discovered one day that my BB camera is somehow producing super blur image.
Well, assuming that the camera sucks from the very beginning, I didn't bother to check out what was happening.
So yea, continued taking pictures and this time, it came to an extent that when I camwhored, I can hardly see one side of my cheeks coz its too foggy. Like what the heck, is the camera that bad.

I wiped the lens several times and tried again, NO CHANGE.
"Oh okay, perhaps its the lighting" I thought.
Tried in a dark room, flash, ALSO SAME.
Die. My 4 months old BB camera gone liddat?
So I went under the sun, and see,

(okay this is the part where you can shoot me, slap me, kick me)

I FORGOT THAT I DIDN'T TAKE OUT THE PLASTIC ON THE CAMERA WTF.

Sigh, see.
Little little things like that makes me cute lah *denial

So yeah, after removing the plastic . . .





Tadaa! So clear *happy tears
The view from my 3rd floor apartment on a fine morning. (:

This is just one of the signs when Phei Yee is under stress.

3 comments:

Fatin xD,  November 1, 2010 at 1:13 AM  

I LOL'd so hard xDD

Please, just call me pheiyee. November 2, 2010 at 4:35 PM  

fatin :: i know right roomie! i LOLed at myself too.

philip :: thanks. (:

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP