Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Dose of Estrogen

My babes are back!
We gonna rule the world with our quirkiness and hoothoot-ness *inside 'SNSD song' joke


Coz we're awesome liddat. ^^


From the left to the right ::
Troubletroubletrouble eeloe, ShootShootShoot eechern, and Hoothoothoot phei ee me wtf.

Although its just a short reunion in Kuantan, but we always know how to have a great time gossiping. (:


AND EAT OUR GERMAN FRIED POTATOES and BACON @Amici!
Get well soon chernie. <3



Best kept memories with polaroids.
20 years later we'll look back at these photos and smile and talk bout how hot and happening we were back then when we're 21 wtf.
Had a great time and see you huns in KL!
bisoubisou!

7 comments:

Evelyn`Wann November 6, 2010 at 9:36 PM  

the potatoes look nice...=)

Please, just call me pheiyee. November 6, 2010 at 9:54 PM  

Thanks for the yummy comments guys keke its indeed awesome! =)

Anonymous,  November 6, 2010 at 9:59 PM  

how come you never bring me there? it's in kuantan??

Please, just call me pheiyee. November 7, 2010 at 12:18 AM  

its new! and i didnt know bout it till loe tell me. WHOAREEEYOOUUU.

Mich November 9, 2010 at 7:53 PM  

hula~~all long hair chics!!^^

Stella January 10, 2011 at 7:50 AM  

hell, im no in there!!!u guys a=had a great time :( duih, gonna be back today!lets hang out, girls:)

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP