Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Hi, welcome to Uniqlo!"


and *smile*
That was how I was greeted as I step into Uniqlo, Farenheit 88 for the very first time.





My long anticipated trip is finally, fulfilled.
My life is complete wtf I say this sentence this like so many times already,
my life is always complete when good shit happens. (:

I had 8 vouchers.
I know right, why 8 only. :(
Well, I didn't expect that the vouchers can be used for promo items as well!




Regretted not playing everyday. :(
But at least got enough to shop heh.
An auntie approached me as I was waiting in line to get my vouchers stamped and she spoke in cantonese.

"Li ko hai meh yeh lei geh"  (please forgive my cantonese)
Translation : What's this about? (or something like that wtf) 

I suck like hell when it comes to cantoneses, don't get me wrong, I love the dialect thanks to astro on demand dramas but its harder to speak than to hear and understand.

And guess what I answered.

"Erm, Li ko arh? Erm, li ko hai erm voucher lei geh, oi wan online game geh to get the voucher" 
Translation : Erm, these arh? Erm, these are vouchers, need to play online game to get the voucher one.

WTF.
Totally phail.
The auntie nodded, thanked me and walked off.  T_____T
I need a cantonese guru, pronto!




Luckily there wasn't any Qs to enter that day. (:




I don't know why there's people against Uniqlo, by saying Uniqlo is this and that yadadada.
Its not that bad what. (:
(perhaps there's quite a number of winter clothes, which we obviously don't need in Malaysia)
AND the clothes are kinda cheap! For the opening promo that is.
Like umm,

 
 
FLEECE 
Normal price : 79.90
Opening promo price : 49.90
After voucher : 29.90! 


UJ SKINNY FIT JEANS
Normal price : 99.90
Opening promo price : 49.90
After voucher : 29.90!


DESIGNER INVITATION DRESS by Takeshi Yamamoto
Normal price : 129.90
Opening promo price : 59.90
After voucher : 39.90!


UT TEE (for my brother)
Normal price : 59.90
Opening promo price : 29.90
After voucher : 9.90!


WOMAN LEGGINGS (the super ultra thick one)
Normal price : 39.90
After voucher : FREE wtf.

Argh, if I played more, I'll have a whole closet of leggings. T_____T





Anyhow, it was a fun shopping experience.


 


Will definitely go back there. 
Provided IF I have enough pocket money. (:

11 comments:

melmonica November 14, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

I also so stupid. Played once only cos I thought won't go to KL bah. Mana tau, when I wana play again to get the voucher it seems that, I can't do so already. I think can only get the voucher until the store launching date.

So in the end, I gave my friend the RM20 voucher which I later regretted gahhh!

melmonica November 14, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

I also so stupid. Played once only cos I thought won't go to KL bah. Mana tau, when I wana play again to get the voucher it seems that, I can't do so already. I think can only get the voucher until the store launching date.

So in the end, I gave my friend the RM20 voucher which I later regretted gahhh!

ken November 14, 2010 at 11:17 AM  

havent stepped into it yet :P

Please, just call me pheiyee. November 14, 2010 at 1:33 PM  

i soo understand your feelings melmonica. haha. there are like so many leggings i wanna buy, but so little vouchers. :(

ken : hehe why not?

TikkoSS November 14, 2010 at 11:31 PM  

Seems like all girls go there.. and i miss the chance.. wow..seem like u buy alot !

alvinontherocks November 14, 2010 at 11:41 PM  

Now all you need is to model it out and write a short review on the items purchased. I suppose that will help settle down the skeptics. :)

Evelyn`Wann November 14, 2010 at 11:48 PM  

hey it's really cheap but couldn't go there...aisey

Please, just call me pheiyee. November 15, 2010 at 1:12 AM  

lol maybe i should alvin. =D
evelyn! why notttt?

xing November 16, 2010 at 10:42 PM  

love your toga top!! gorgeous!


and btw, i've updated a tutorial on doing polka dot nails..feel free to check it out...

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP