Thursday, November 4, 2010

Lights and Shrimp.

Been quite awhile since my last visit to BubbaGump.
I don't dig the whole shrimp thing (not a big shrimp fan) but they have other food besides shrimp so, yay!


While waiting for our food, Melv played with his dlsr, doing some twirly whirly movement. Hate it at times as sometimes he accidentally flash straight to my eyes.
Then I see stars. @.@






Then the food came!



Chicken tenders! Rather big serving I should say.
Most importantly, shrimp free! (:



 Comes with onion rings, coleslaw (my favourite veges) and their 'special sauce'.




Melv ordered rice. (forgot the name) Cheesy, not bad but after a few bites, it gets abit 'jelak'.




Speaking bout lights, I got my tickets to Shout Awards next week!
Who's going?! (:
See ya'll there.

2 comments:

*JacQueliNe* November 4, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

Look so yummy! Killing me..><''
On diet also cannot stand for it..

Please, just call me pheiyee. November 4, 2010 at 7:23 PM  

Jac :: haha i know right!
hope on over to BubbaGump! keke

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP