Sunday, December 19, 2010

19th December.

Helloo!
Sorry for the lack of updates! Am using the hotel wi-fi nao, hence the update. :)
My broadband limit was up and nao it takes like for-e-v-e-r to upload a page. Hurmph.


Oh and I finally found THE nerd specs for me!



^O^

It took me a month to look for a right pair. Some were overly priced and others are just plain ugly.

I declared RED balloon day last Saturday.


Just because I feel like it nyehehe.
Yes and I walk around eCurve with this little red helium balloon. =D
AND also to the movies lol thank Godness I was sitting at the most back row.



Not cute meh?
wtf.

Ok gotta sleep nao, helping mom&dad to unpack my stuff for our new house tomorrow. :)
Toodles love!

6 comments:

Hilda Milda™ December 19, 2010 at 12:59 AM  

I like yr new spec, it suits you (:

Joel Wong December 19, 2010 at 1:02 AM  

nice and pretty! the specs suits you. =D

PrisCielLa December 19, 2010 at 1:03 AM  

You are cute :D :D
and so is the red balloon :P

Please, just call me pheiyee. December 19, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

joel : thanks! =D
pris : yeah i love the red balloon! haha

Y E N C H E N G December 19, 2010 at 10:51 AM  

was you were wearing was simple and nice o.o

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP