Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December oSix Twenty10

Blog post written yesterday.

Heya dearies,
Tomorrow is a public holiday whee~ which also explains why I'm sitting here @ starbucks iOi enjoying my cup of hot vanilla latte. :)
AND STUDYING blogging coz I'm having finals this friday. Boo!




Oh yay! I can finally upload some pichas coz the line damn fast here. ^^
Picture taken during the last Karaoke Session.






I went on a Friday evening @ AmpSquare Sunway Pyramid and there's the student price promo thingy so yeah not bad indeed :)
Another great way of releasing stress.
To sing scream.


A week back, I received the black toga dress I won from doublewoot!
And it kinda fits lol. Abit lose here and there but its free so I'll not complain.




A slight preview of the mini photoshoot.
There's a twist to the 2nd part of the competition. The dress finalist now gets the chance to win a RM200 voucher from them, provided you submit in a creative photo of you with the dress.
Fingers crossed in winning this. XD
'Photography team' ( i have the 'bestest friends ever) put in so much effort for this!

Okay I can only post this much so far until the competition ends, so yeah stay tuned.
(Its going to be awesome I promise)

Enjoy your holidays, love!

1 comments:

Chuen December 8, 2010 at 6:46 PM  

hahah..long time didn't go for karaoke session d. Btw, good luck for the competition :)

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP