Friday, January 7, 2011

My New Year's Eve

.. Was spend by eating.
Hence this blogpost would be of food pictures. 
Geez. It wouldn't be surprising if I gain another kg this week.




First stop was lunch at Pasta Zanmai. Beef Hamberg!
Hadn't had this for ages, since I came back from Japan.
Almost similar to the one I've eaten, except that the Hambergs in Japan are much bigger!
Oh and there's Kimchi too! Not too spicy, just the way I like it. :)




Complimentary dishes; Garlic Bread, Potato Salad and Cream Soup.




I look so pale. @.@ 
BUT am happy coz my hair looks long in this picha. =D
  
Next, went for a movie. 
Was having difficulties picking one actually coz there's 3 that I wanna watch so badly. 
>> The Tourist
>> Meet the fockers
>> Gulliver's Travels

End up watching?
MEET THE FOCKERS!
And I would never regret watching this coz its so effing funny HAHA. 
Even the guy's name is funny kay, Gaylord Focker wtf WHO WOULD NAME THEIR CHILD GAYLORD HAHAHA.
A must to watch!



It was the 31st so, yay to baskin robbins! =D
Mel and I finished the whole thing half way thru the movie and we claimed ourselves as smartass cool peeps coz we haz the coolest cinema food around while others just eat lame popcorns and hotdogs pfftt whatdap dogg wtf.

When it comes to BR, this girl right here is more than happy.




She's my 3 year old cousin.
How cute can she get! This is at ikea btw. :)




Picture taken w/ my BB.
Ended my new years eve by counting down at e@curve.
Massive crowd! Thank goodness I wasn't caught in the jam then after, coz I'm smart enuff to walk from my house lol.

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!

3 comments:

TikkoSS January 9, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

u know i cannot resist to comments when there is good food and icecream.. ahahaha.. nice post ! ..

Hilda Milda™ January 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM  

Your cousin is so cute and her tee too :P

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP