Friday, February 25, 2011

Is this it?

Hello!
I'm back yes, with one week of holiday ahead next week. Feeling pumped of course, except for the fact that there's General Pharmacology Finals on Monday.
Yay yee drugs~ *shifty eyes

I've been thinking over of closing my blog, coz I can't find the time to blog no more and inspiration to blog, sighh very little.
But I feel kinda reluctant to, since this blog has been my emo place, my happy place for the past few years.
So yeah.


Anyway, this was what I did during Valentines haha sorry for the slow update.


Went to Pavilion for dinner. End of story kthxbai.



See told you I haz to inspiration to blog sigh.
Cokee Monstaa looks half asleep here lol sorry but I don't have a better picha of him and if I didn't put one, it would seem like I'm a vainpot coz the post would be all about me only wtf.



 Me likey me food for the night.
Shucks. Always forget what's the name, I'm bad at names.



Hai. This iz me.



Hai. This iz me while chewing and attempting to talk.



This is his. Check out the melted cheese.
(Great I just made myself hungry)
I can never finish a burger dish. If I finish the burger, I wouldn't be able to finish the fries. If I managed to finish the fries and burger (if the burger is small), the salad would be left untouched. If I finished the fries and salad, the burger would go to waste fml.
I'm not a burger person. D:

Oh. No more pictures dy. :(
Dunno what to blog dy.
Okies, byebye will blog again soon. (everytime also say liddat but dunno when)
I want to go find my inspiration.
*hears inspirational music
 

4 comments:

Lynnie February 25, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

Oh lol I'm inspiration-less too!
Especially now cause my blog's album webspace is maxed out. :(

CzChooi March 6, 2011 at 1:48 AM  

hahaha u blog about food too much! try smthng else. i oways try to update my blog like, everyday. I blog craps. U can blog about yr fashion sense too. anything. sometimes, outside the box is nicer than inside. xD

Gosia March 4, 2013 at 1:30 AM  

You made me hungry:)) *.*

Sonata Del Rey November 30, 2014 at 5:11 AM  

OMG that food looks amazing x

.. and counting

Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

About Her

My photo
I'm pretty random. Really.

It's a loooong story

Her Followers

Her people.

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP